SSD jumps down in price

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 2 14:50:23 CEST 2008

Something to consider before taking that jump:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/flash-based-hard-drives-cometh,1666.html

Be sure to actually read the article.  the graphs and such are
somewhat misleading, unless you read the whole article.

in short - SSD drives actually consume more power than standard HDDs
because standard HDDs shut themselves off and go into idle, while SSD
drives consume a lower amount of power but do so constantly.

Tony