judas priest

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jul 2 01:20:23 CEST 2008

On 7/1/08, Ron West <ronwest at gmail.com> wrote:

> anyone else pick up the new JP album? when i first heard it was a
> *double* album about nostradamus i let out a groan a rolled my eyes.
> after listening, i take it all back. this album ROCKS! tons of synth
> sounds, lots of goth choirs and strings and rob halford sounds
> absolutely *amazing*. they obviously made this album for themselves
> (which i respect) because, let's face it, i don't think a double album
> about nostradamus is going to gain them any new fans. :-)
>
> JP fan since 1980....
>
> --
> Ron

Rob Halford's back?  I though he left a few years ago?  Guess he came back
home like Bruce Dickinson & Adrian Smith did to Iron Maiden back in
1999/2000 (around the time of the Brave New World tour when I saw Halford's
band Halford as the warm-up act (along with Queensryche).  That was truly a
triple AAA triple bill concert.  Halford with the highest pitch of the three
first, then Geoff Tate with the second highest notes, then Bruce Dickinson
last with his high range, yet not as high as the other two.  The three
alto-sopranos of Metal on stage indeed!!! Heheheh.

--komatos/wasted