Looking For Decent Foto Store In Cambridge!

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jul 1 00:17:48 CEST 2008

On Jun 30, 2008, at 3:56 PM, Chris Strellis wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> There are two Jessops in Cambridge:
>
> http://www.jessops.com/
>
> Maps and directions:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/43y2xz

cheers man!
Looks better than the other site ...

>  Maybe some special offers for you ;)

well, this particular lense is 20 quid more expensive than at
Campkins ... I'm not sure how much room for negotiating they have.
But according to these prices I'd save about 300€.

    thanks a lot!  Michael.

--
noise chaser: http://blauwurf.at