Help needed, name this album

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 31 23:12:16 CET 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Interesting program. But it would be nice if I could find a *free* audio
> loopback driver, so that I could pipe the output of the media player
> into this application.

How dumb is audio software that can't read an audio file.
Ludicrous thinking.

If your card is reasonable, it can record its own output, just select
the main outs as the recording source in the mixer panel. One of the
computers here has on-board audio and even that has this capability.

If you have a stereo mini jack to stereo mini jack cable, that's free.