Help needed, name this album

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 31 09:30:26 CET 2008

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net wrote:
>  Ok, who can tell me *anything* about these two tracks ;-

You probably won't believe me, but I knew who the band was before I even
listened to the tracks. I've seen them live a few times but they didn't
stick together that long. I'm sure they only ever released two
commercial albums, but there might be some other rarer releases from
gigs. The didge player used an authentic one, but had a plastic
extension on it to tune it down ;)

Band Name:	  	OUTBACK
Probable Album:		Dance the devil away

Although I listened to only 15 seconds of the first track you dumped, it
sounded different. Maybe it's the encoding, maybe I need to dig the
album out again :)

http://www.sternsmusic.com/disk_info/MAHACD22

The album I have has a different cover.
I suppose distribution and management must have been a bit ropey and
that led, in part, to their demise....