eee pc .. w00t!

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 29 17:13:48 CET 2008

Andy,

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
>> the keys missing...), this being Glasgow and the shop being Toys'r'us,
>> so I can't really make up my mind on the keyboard. But I was
>> positively
>> surprised by the display. Not sure if I can justify spending money

> surprised how? I don't think there is any place that I can take a

I'm a resolution junkie, so 800x480 doesn't sound like much. Yet it
didn't feel overly crowded. And while I've certainly worked with higher
quality displays, this one was absolutely fine in terms of contrast,
colour and viewing angle.

> look at one. I keep going back and forth as well, it would be such a
> "fun" purchase.

Exactly my point... I'm trying to come up with a good project to justify
the spend, and something along the lines of an interactive art piece
with an Arduino could sound just like what I need...

Jay: Have you tried installing PD onto the machine?

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch