Kaosillator (was Re: Happy Birthday Gert!)

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 29 16:11:51 CET 2008

On Jan 28, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Andy Tarpinian schreef:

>>> Yup, really cool.
>>>
>>> Already now I can see the next version
>>> with 200 presets and 100 user sounds, a
>>> pc-editor, a sampler plus mic, and
>>> memory card slot for saving the recorded
>>> phrases so you can upload them to your
>>> mpc/computer/whatever when you get home.
>>> And there will be mo' colors, of course.
>>> Great "on the go" toy.
>>>
>>> Smart developers might make a version
>>> for the iPhone - the i-ossillator...
>>>

>> this thing reminds me of the arp on the EMX/SX's
>
> Exactly. I'm sure it's some sort of
> derivative.

I just ordered one, along with an Oxygen 8 V2 and a pair of m-audio
headphones, Q40. I'm not really crazy about m-audio and I have not
liked any of their monitors that I have heard before but wanted a
decent pair of headphones that are kinda cool (not dorky) looking and
can fold up a bit and be portable, something the AKG K240's (dorky
looking :), my fav right now, do not.