eee pc .. w00t! OMFG!

bonino EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 29 08:34:41 CET 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 3:57 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> > i LOVE the eeepc. I wish the battery was a little bit more powerful...
>

> yeah, i wish that it was user-replaceable (i.e. could use AAA's or
> whatever..)

it could be more apple-y, they can squeeze a lot of power from little space...

> are you doing any music apps on yours, phonk?  what you up to these
> days anyway?

I don't have one yet. I think my two portables (powerbook 12 and
macbook) are enough for my needs, but i could just have one of those,
just for the sake of it.

what i'm up to?
i went mainstream :)
nah, i just assembled a humorous book that's been published by the
biggest publisher in italy and it sold some thousand copies. these
days i'm busy thinking of another one. writing is something i can do
with all ten fingers ;)

cheers ;)

alessandro