The Day of the Year (again)

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 28 14:43:37 CET 2008

Michael Zacherl schreef:

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:40:49 +0100, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl>
> wrote:
>
>> Hatte gerade gelesen das Wetter bei euch
>> sei sehr schlimm - Sturm, Regen, usw.
>
> WHOOPS! Sorry for the language mix up!
>
> Yeah, we had severe storms the last night, some damage happend.
> But this morning was calm, quiet and bright.
>
> Very adequate, as I said.
>
> Nice to be outside.

Hmm, the weather here is darkish, but
almost spring-like.

I think until now, this is the most
uneventful birthday I ever had. Only had
2 phone calls. Party was Saturday. Just
sitting here, listening to the newest
Pat Metheny album (boring jazz! Where's
that guitar synth?), translating a
culinary magazine (nice!) and almost not
able to control myself with this VG-99
sitting there on the kitchen table...
I'm glad next week there's NO WORK! Time
for music - finally!

Hmm... 20 minutes to go, and then it's
tea time... Finally, after years of
searching, I found this excellent brand
of Earl Grey in my own supermarket. And
now, suddenly, after half a year, the
company (Twinings) added jasmin, like
everyone else. Sjeez! Bloody bastards...

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n