URLs should look like this ..

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 27 22:56:20 CET 2008

Le 27 janv. 08 ? 17:06, Peter Korsten a ?crit :

> But that's because your browser accepts shortcuts, not because it's
> actually 'supposed' to work that way.

from the user point of view, it works, so? (I know it's an assumption
from the browser)

>> btw there are proposals in order to allow easier URL decipher, but
>> it's not applied yet? (just like many other things on the Net)
>
> Exactly. Probably not enough money to be made, or too much money to
> be lost.

or too many $$$ to spend  into the infrastructure when waiting a
"little" will permit to do so for more than something completely end-
user driven?

Let's hope we'll have it along with IPv6, some neat new email protocol?

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi