Electro-Acoustic Guitars (Washburn / Takamine)

Pev EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 27 14:39:24 CET 2008

Well, that was interesting! Did the swap - The washburn's in need of
some TLC as it'd had a snapped head that was repaired but seems ok.
Its perfectly good as a guitar to take in the van to play and not
worry too much about. it's a 1990 EA20-YBR which is a lovely finish.
I'm taking it to my friend laurie (http://www.parnellguitars.co.uk/)
to have a look at and cast his expert eye over though. However the
surprise was the Takamine - its an EG510S-12 electro acoustic 12
string. In mint unplayed condition also in a brand new hard-case too -
it had a rattle in the body however which turned out to be the packed
of silica gel still inside! Wow... Not a bad swap for a Roland VM3100
and a MOTU midi express!

~Pev