Hairy man

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 27 00:55:36 CET 2008

komatos wrote:
> Go for it Dong!  If you've got a C64 to run it on, I hear it's quite
> fun.

Ummm. I played it for days on and off the first time around!
I think Revenge of the Mutant Camels was better, if only for the title
sequence + music (loved it)
Back then, our minds really were able to fix on much smaller outlooks
without distraction. Today seems to be a mess of possibilities :)

I don't need a C64, the Xbox works really well for C64 games, as did
this thing I knocked up:

http://tinyurl.com/34qqg8

I sell it because I'm not into 8-bit coding and it is duplicating too
much (I'm beginning to clear out stuff atm)

> I'm currently working my way through his latest (Space
> Giraffe on the XBox 360).  That and the Neon lightsynth built into
> the 360 hardware are worth the price of admission alone.

I would only stretch to a '360 when it is fully haxxored and costs ?80.
Behind the times, yet up to date ;)