For the guitar synthesists in you.....

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 25 11:34:59 CET 2008

>Chris Strellis wrote:
>> Yes, that's right.  I borrowed that from you remember?  It
>became a commercial product ;)
>
>Did you get permission from the beeb? If so, how? :)

I don't actively make it available any more.  I've still got the web page up for reference purposes but there's no direct link to it from the home page.

I did have contact with the producer of Micro Live (the other BBC program on the DVD).  He didn't tell me to cease and desist, in fact he sent me more material!

But yeah I know I'm a very naughty boy. However, I've made a lot of old synth guys (I'm counting myself as one) around the world happy with them.

Perhaps I should put customer testimonials on there too - LOL.

>I'm surprised the Christian holier than thou mob hasn't
>tracked you down
>and descended upon thy dwelling like a cloud of locusts!
>Reality: some locusts, ok, a locust.

I'm probably on the list but the Russians are keeping them busy before they get to me ;)

>I remember watching that. But don't remember any detail.
>Such is the mind ;)

Oohhh it's a doozy - did anyone say Steve Lipson - Synclavier - Sarm West - Act (Claudia brucken)? .... :)

Cheers

Chris