Electro-Acoustic Guitars (Washburn / Takamine)

Pev EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 24 19:43:58 CET 2008

Hopefully a guitar geek can help me here! I'm getting rid of all my kit and
picking up an acoustic guitar (thats another story for a time when I can
write a proper news post!) and not knowing much about guitars I thought I'd
poll for advice!

I've been offered an 80's Washburn EA20 and a Takamine EG510S 12-string in a
gear swap (for small digital mixer and a midi interface!) as far as I can
tell it looks like a decent swap but can't find out much info about these
guitars. Do any of you have experience of either of these and can give me
some handy tips / feedback?!

Cheers,

~Pev