Fundamental flaw in Waldorf Blofeld found!!!!

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 17 18:58:12 CET 2008

On 17. Jan 08, at 15:07 , Jay Vaughan wrote:

> hah hah .. we do!  just last night, stan was asking me how to hook up
> cv/gate to his computer so he can control an sh101 .. ;)

And what did you suggest? I use my Syntecno TeeBee 303 for that, it
has 4 CV/Gate outputs.

I read on the Max list that someone was using their Motu 828 with some
maxpatch sending out calibrated audiosignals (I think...) to pose as
0...+5V... Not exactly what I would want to spend my time trying, but
interesting idea...

Kai