Whoa, Radikal

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 16 13:05:25 CET 2008

Niall,

Niall Munnelly wrote:
> Joerg Schaaf has realised that the Spectralis alone won't
> pay the bills, and he's got some great tricks up his
> sleeve.  This "mainframe" talk reminds me of PPG, NED's
> Synclavier and the Fairlight.  I've never really lusted for
> the Spectralis, but I'm a keen fan of Schaaf's design and
> vision.  Maybe this will be the synth that puts him back in
> my studio.

Reminds me of Yamaha's earlier attempt at modular synths.

Reading the whole article, however, would seriously put me off buying
anything Radikal at the moment, though. He's go my sympathy for playing
with open cards, but saying that "sorry guys, I really can't finance
developing the original product to meet the specs I sold it with"
doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Bye
Martin

--