New song Fractales12

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 16 04:15:23 CET 2008

Thank you Gert for listening ,
I m agree about what you said ...
The intermezzo is maybe a bit too long but i think also that i don t
articulate enough ...

The lyrics are "strange"  and there are a bit too much for sure ...  :D
you should notice : I didn t watch " The Wall " from pink floyd  this
month  .. ;-P

About my album\ cd promo it should be done soon ...
I am still working  on the mastering part, five song in Total were
picked...
and to be sincere I think that I'm turning in round and this make me
quite crazy I want it done soon soon soon ....

:P

Romain Gros

rXg
www.fractales12.com