Renaming Live inputs

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 16 01:23:40 CET 2008

its actually quite simple..

you dont name them in the audio preferences.   you can do it using
external instruments, which you save into your library.  This is what
I have done.

Basicaly, I define an 'external instrument' for each of my devices,
and save it in a rack.  When i want the Korg Radias in a project, for
example, I simply drag that 'rack' into a new channel. The same goes
for external FX devices.

Tony