Guess what...?

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 14:22:32 CET 2008

Great news Dave, congratulations!

Regards,

Declan.

-----Original Message-----
From: shelter-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:shelter-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Dave S
Sent: 15 January 2008 12:24
To: Music Bar Shelter
Subject: Guess what...?

A couple of you already know this, but most of you don't.  It's time to
'fess
up and make it public knowledge, because I can keep it quiet no longer:

All going well, Katy and I will be becoming parents around the end of
August!

We found out on the afternoon of New Year's Eve... imagine that!?!
Crazy!

A little bit sooner than we were thinking of, but only by 6 months or
so.
It's one of those happy accidents that life has thrown our way!  We are
very
excited - albeit still a little bit blown away by the idea.

We've got a fair few months waiting to let it sink in though!  :-)

Me "in the club" too... whodathunkit?  I can't wait!

Cheers,

~Dave