Guess what...?

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 13:39:30 CET 2008

On Jan 15, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Dave S wrote:
> All going well, Katy and I will be becoming parents around the end
> of August!

That rocks serious.  I'm very happy to hear this very good news.
With all the babies happening on shelter lately (you're not alone
with the big surprises, Mr. S), we're gonna have to make sure we get
music-bar back in time for our teenage kids to get to know each other
the same way, eh?

Well done to the two of you, and here's to a great time in the months
to come for Mum and Child, and Dad too!

;
--
Jay Vaughan