Help! Macs don't wake up from sleep mode!

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 11:18:29 CET 2008

On 12.01.2008 4:54 Uhr, Michael Zacherl wrote:
> On 10.01.2008 19:43 Uhr, Jay Vaughan wrote:
>>>    I'm fighting with my Macs, both (mini w/ 10.4.11 & MBP w/ 10.5.2)
>>> don't wake by schedule (System Prefs/Energy Saver/Schedule)up when
>>> sleeping.
>> make a custom energy-saving profile called 'radioshow'
>
> how do I do that? I can set different parameter values for an existing
> profile.
>
>> and only
>> enable the features you really need - no HD spin-down, etc.
>
> ok.
>
>> if HD spin-down occurs, and you've got a sleep image in your energy
>> profile, thats trouble ..
>
> sleep image in my profile?

I found Cocktail, maybe this helps - but I'm not sure if I want to keep
the HDs spinning for days (i.e. when I'm not at home and want to record
something automatically)

    Michael.

--
nonconform? noiseconform: http://blauwurf.at/   <- new work online