Help! Macs don't wake up from sleep mode!

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 11:14:21 CET 2008

Don't t(h)read on my tentacles, Earthling! wrote:
> It's called a motherboard? (no one used the logic word save you)
> And unnecessary apple user bashing?

Huh? I always enjoyed the Spectrum owners trying to explain how their
graphically, audibly and tactilely inferior machine bettered a C64 :)

My only real gripe with Mac extended terminology is that they even
insist on calling generic OEM PC/Mac/WHY components by crude 'other
names' and on top of that a whole new jargon set. This nobody needs...
It is bound to annoy anyone educated beyond; (superhero intro!)

'Aged Racist Ignorant Granny', She offends generations in a single tea
sitting and regurgitates any old crap she is fed!!