Help! Macs don't wake up from sleep mode!

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 11:04:24 CET 2008

On Jan 15, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
> I've always got a USB keyboard/mouse, plus normally a few dongles,
> and a memory stick or two. Plus I'm frequently working on device
> drivers of various kinds so yeah, I'm sure the blame lies somewhere
> in that realm :)

Ah, USB memory sticks and dongles == prime culprit for why your Mac
won't sleep.

Interesting that you're doing driver work on OSX .. I enjoyed the
time I did that, actually .. certainly in my new job (linux device
drivers/firmware drivers) I'm sorta missing all the fun toys you get
on OSX to do driver work ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan