Miniversion of Virus TI

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 15 11:02:25 CET 2008

Hi Jay

Jay Vaughan wrote:
>> So, is the TI software still "delicate"?
>
> For some.  Others just get along fine.  It depends how early an
> adopter you were ..

Translated: What hardware revision you got? Oh well, beta testing must
be fun...

>> I'm still happy with my Indigo...
> Likewise with my Indigo2.

Guess we're old school... ;-)

Talking about old school: After getting Dimension with Sonar 7, I
started working on my first ever "soft synth" only track. I have to
admit that the bundled synths sound really good, so I started quite
enthusiastically. Until the perfomance limitations reminded me why I
stuck to hardware in the first place - my 3GHz P4 is clearly not up to
the task. Back to hardware, it is...

Bye
Martin

--