Vacation :)

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 14 22:07:17 CET 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> Our experience, with just one four-year-old, makes that we'll rather pay
> a little more than try to save a couple of hundred euros by combining
> flights and/or trains. Hence: D?sseldorf (Rhein/Ruhr) rather than
> Schiphol (Amsterdam airport).

Well, this way we'll save 700 euros and get 2 extra days in another
town/island. It makes it worth to us. Besides that, I'll think it will
be extra fun. Victor (who will be nearly 5) is such an easy boy, always
with a smile and easy to put to sleep.

> Nonetheless, good luck. :)

Thanks :)

/Micke

ps. I got a little jealous, seeing Jean-Luc tweaking already, I have to
get Victor & Emily into it too :)