Vacation :)

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 14 21:07:51 CET 2008

Just booked a trip to Lanzarote in mid-april!

Flying with Ryanair from Nyk?ping to Duesseldorf (Weeze), sleeping half
the night in Kevelaer and then early from Weeze to Fuerteventura and
finally a ferry over to Lanzarote. Staying there for 2 weeks and then
back to Corralejo, Fuerteventura for two nights before we are flying
home via Frankfurt.

Got a reasonable price for a two room apartment in Playa Blanca,
Lanzarote, 332 UKP for 2 weeks.

It will be quite an adventure doing this with our 4 and 7 year olds as
this is the first time we've gone outside the "charter-route".

/Micke