Miniversion of Virus TI

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 14 18:54:26 CET 2008

I always wondered why they went with USB1.1 on the TI and not 2.0 (or
with firewire for that matter).  Probably a cost issue, but it seems
to me that there couldnt be that much cost difference between the two.
 Of course...what do I know?

On my TI desktop, I use the USB only as a way of getting MIDI to/from
the PC and to use the integration software only as a librarian.  I get
lower latency using is SPDIF output into my sound card and one of
lives 'external instruments' than I do when I use the USB to buss the
audio over.

Tony