Cute photo

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 14 01:35:12 CET 2008

Gert van Santen schreef:

> Somehow I get the feeling that JL spends
> more time making noise in his... err...
> your studio, than you do...

That's the bridge of the Enterprise, cleverly disguised as a couple of
Yamaha synths. A proper GX-1 was a bit hard to come by. :)

> It also seems the deck on your ship is
> rather hot. JL's boots look a bit burnt...

Those are his special socks with anti-slip pads, to safely go where no
almost-five-year-old has gone before. :)

Sorry, everybody, for the size of the photo. I was quite sure that I had
halved the size, but apparently I didn't.

- Peter