Miniversion of Virus TI

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 13 18:16:15 CET 2008

> Wow - Access have finally done something new (well, new-ish).
> Surely they
> must get the prize for least prolific synth company ever...?

Dude, its a Blofeld ripoff.  They're not doing anything new here,
they're just following safely behind the true risk-takers in the
German synth field.  That is their strategy, and its always worked
for them; please don't raise the innovation flag and expect flowers.

> Anyway, this is a defo cool idea and should sell by the truck
> load.  No
> prizes for originality, but its nice to make the TI technology more
> accessible..

I love it that its geared towards laptop and studio musicians,
though, I must say ..

> Anyone know the price?

Approx. 6x true parts cost .. so I'd put it at the 800eu position ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan