Help! Macs don't wake up from sleep mode!

Don't thread on my tentacles, Earthling! EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 11 03:12:56 CET 2008

Le 10 janv. 08 ? 02:41, Michael Zacherl a ?crit :

>    I'm fighting with my Macs, both (mini w/ 10.4.11 & MBP w/ 10.5.2)
> don't wake by schedule (System Prefs/Energy Saver/Schedule)up when
> sleeping.
> I'm trying to record a radio show when I'm not @ home (web stream) and
> was about to blam Wire Tap Studio, but it's the Macs .. somehow.
>
> I'm running out of ideas, any hints?

try to reste the PMU/SMU whatever it's called on these models (I get
lost each time). It's explained how to in the Apple support area.

after that, I'd look in Apple support forums, you may not be alone.
Check your firmware is up to date too.

hope this helps

Denis H]
Je hais le ouifi