Crate Digger Death-match (make a track in 12 hours for $12)

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 8 09:03:37 CET 2008

Found this via Music Thing:  Make an album in 12 hours for $12!?  Yep!

http://www.drownradio.com/cdd01

OK, it's the sound sources that must cost $12 or less - strange restriction I
guess since there doesn't appear to be any restriction on post-processing.
Still, bizarre competition rules yield interesting results!

The competition is already over, however the singles are online.  I'm
listening now, and the tunes are kinda fun!  I don't know what the whole
albums would be like, but some of the singles (one tune from each album) are
great!

I'm intending to vote for my favourite anyway - thought some of you might like
to check it out too?  Or maybe even enter the next one!?

Cheers,

~Dave