DAW time?

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 6 09:17:56 CET 2008

Micke,

> Does this mean that you *have* to use it if you can't buy a laptopstudio
> instead. Otherwise I wouldn't keep it because it's a lot of money
> ticking away every day for something you don't use.

I need a multi-track recording device for my band.
I only have the VS2480 that's capable of doing it.

If I sell it for what the top bid was (?1170) I cannot replace it, leaving
me without any sort of mulsti-track recording.

I need find some local bands and start recording them, that way it (and I)
will be getting more use.

Paul