DAW time?

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 5 22:20:02 CET 2008

If you cant replace it for less, and you were happy with what it does
then why sell it?  If there is an external preasure to sell it (i.e.
you need the money) than it will just depend on how badly you do need
the money what you decide..

from my perspective, if something is working for you (hardware,
software, or pen+paper) you should replace it.

Tony