Man in Corner : A Live 7 Tune

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 5 21:51:10 CET 2008

> Cool stuff dude.  I have only used Live 7 for a few hours but I also
 think
> it's a really ace upgrade.

Thanks Paul.  You know L7 doesn't *look* any different :-) but man there's some power packed into this release.  Drum Racks, Slicer, new compressor, multi-automation lanes, Spectrum,....I also like the little touches, noticed how now when you load a plugin the track name automatically changes to the plugin name.  Not a big deal, but yet another example of Ableton paying attention to the usability of Live.

mohsen