DAW time?

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 5 20:18:13 CET 2008

Gents (and ladies if any are still here),

  It didn't sell, much to my amazment ?1450 reserve for all that DAW (and
extras) and not even close.

  Well, I need to think what I'm going to do now. I either need to keep it
and start using it more, or sell it for less, which I really can't bring
myself to do as I can't replace it for less. (even at ?1450 I wasn't
going to get anything close to what I have with the 2480).

 Anyone any thoughts/comments?

Paul