New controllers by Euphonix

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 5 18:16:24 CET 2008

They look really sweet.   Their only drawback, at this point, is that
they require a custom driver which needs to be built into the app, and
only a few apps support he new protocol.

Also, from my perspective, I'd rather get another SAC 2.2 off ebay for
$500.  Its not got the touch screen, but it does have good support and
more faders.

I think your paying quite a bit for having the Euphonix name in your studio.

Tony