Happy New Year!

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 3 16:28:23 CET 2008

On Jan 3, 2008, at 4:03 AM, g.vansanten at chello.nl wrote:

> ---- Joost Schuttelaar <joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> schreef:
>> Hey guys! Happy everyone is home safe! I had a blast this NYE :) Tony
>> won't allow me to call it a tradition but it's a good way to start
>> the
>> new year! :)
>>
>> Thanks alot! :)
>
> Just wondering if there's any pics on line. So cool that Andy T was
> there too!

He has a bunch of pic's from the party that I'm assuming he is going
to put in a web format. I didn't take any at the actual party but
took a few the next day when we went to the beach that I will put up,
or give em to Joost.

It was a very nice way for my girlfriend and I to end our trip.
Especially to meet Tony, Cyrille and Romain. Thanks Joost.