delay plugins..

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 3 01:16:57 CET 2008

I generally just use either the waves delays, the built-ins in cubase, etc.
and put guitar rig or amplitude in the loop to add the tape grunginess.
There is are also several tape delay vsts out there like the one here:
 http://www.soundfonts.it/

I'm blessed (cursed?) with a couple of the real deal units which just sit on
an insert for my computer when I want the tape delay sound.  Hope this
helps.

James R. Coplin