party

Michael Zacherl EMAIL_HIDDEN
Sun Jan 27 20:23:56 CET 2008

On 27.01.2008 19:54 Uhr, Gert van Santen wrote:
> Hey, all,
>
> I had a little party yesterday night. Joost, Romain, Perry and the Wave
> World guys were there, a.o. We had a nice Chinese meal at the restaurant
> around the corner and there was enough food and drinks to keep us busy until
> 5:30 am.
>
> It was a shame Jay wasn't there. We really missed him.

yeah, the woes of not being in the "neighbourhood" anymore!

BTW, the austrian train company (?BB) obviously doesn't support
spontaneous international traveling - no online booking for that route
on the night train: "PLS see our travel agency" ... oh well, one day
before departure and a full schedule.
"nice job, ?BB" ... grmml.

> If anyone is interested in some pictures, check here. You might spot some
> interesting pieces of gear.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pbalris

hehe, the usual good shots!

Glad you enjoyed it!