Going to London in June

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 28 22:40:33 CET 2008

hehe  :)

Carpet on the table ?
I saw it  sometimes ...  but let me tell you those carpet are not
persian ;)
Perhaps they don t show it in the commercial because it's not really
hygienic (imho)...

well ... for me  beer is beer ...
All in all , a good beer compare a good wine ,I go for wine ...
I think it s more healthy ( if you don t abuse of it of course, like
everything ... )
Whiskey is cool too sometime  :P
but  those are quite expensive in a bar/ pub ... :(

Romain Gros

rXg