Fwd: Frome Partaaaay!

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 28 15:19:14 CET 2008

Hey -

Frome - I drove through there once. This time I will stop, though. If you want
some space music, I can play a ten string space guitar, solo or with machinedrum
style whatever percussive/real acoutsic plus vocalizations, if anyone wants to
do that kinda thing.

So, see you guys March 21-23rd.

Bin off list a while, so hi's to you all.

Tony (HB)