griefer vienna

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 28 08:56:45 CET 2008

wow, what a racket!  griefer @ fluc last night was great, very very
noisy techno-militant brainwash by a buncha good ol' boys.  my ears
don't work.  good to see moron again - he's grown up a little since i
last saw him (5 years ago now) and i must say he's still the same old
'heh heh heh heh heh heh' laughing fool i always knew.  good times.
also, the deal is that me and stan could get a gig at fluc if we
wanted to, so thats cool too ..

video's tonight, i gotta go to work today, good thing its highly
industrial stuff i do now, heh heh .. ouch.

;
--
Jay Vaughan