Going to London in June

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Feb 28 00:50:20 CET 2008

hehe funny subject ,

In Nottingham I found  Grolsch beer in a cafe ,  it was really  cool
cause I asked  it with the Dutch pronunciation ...
It was funny ... the girl behind the bar  didn't understand ...
She said to me : What ?? What do you want ??
So I pointed to the bottle ...
And she said:  ho you want one Grolsch ?  ....
I said ( as the dutch commercial ) : yes I want one   Grrrrrrolsch ...
I was feeling  dutch this day ...
Memorial memories ... :-P
here the commercial :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWbufP5I1Ko

Nb: I think Grolsch it s better than Heineken ...
But the best beer are in belgium I guess .

Romain Gros

rXg