crackling

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 27 23:27:16 CET 2008

MAC could be  a fractal' acronym interpretation maybe ;)
If :
  MAC= MAC Apple Computer

MAC => MAC Apple Computer => MAC Apple Computer Apple Computer => MAC
Apple Computer Apple Computer Apple Computer =>
MAC Apple Computer Apple Computer Apple Computer Apple Computer = >
MAC Apple Computer Apple Computer Apple Computer Apple Computer Apple
Computer =>   MAC Apple Computer Apple Computer Apple Computer Apple
Computer Apple Computer ... ....

well maybe I'm crazy wrong about my interpretation of how to write

sorry ...

Romain Gros

rXg