New MacBook Pro

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 27 22:50:01 CET 2008

Hi Jay thx to answer my question ...
I got already Presonus Tubepre for my microphone  :-P (works quite
good ) only one thing the light meter display ( if it s called like
this )goes yellow instead to be blue as it was a the beginning ... but
still I m quite happy with it ...  I checked the fp10  ( still no adat
in/out) ...
the firebox has adat but both of them are not really portable ( not
easy to travel with )...
I want to check forward...
But far as I know I m quite attract with the motu :P, i like the
display of it , it s portable , seems to be robust ( mickael said so )
but still no adat ...

Well I still have to think cause for me   600euro is  quite much
money ...
but in general I think if you want quality you need to pay the price
so....

I ll let the music bar know of course ... ;)

thx again

Cheers

Romain Gros

rXg