New MacBook Pro

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 27 22:32:29 CET 2008

>  forward. I NEED a tower but WANT a new laptop :) I have a 4 core Mac
>  Pro at the job, but I'm planning to leave soon and maybe go freelance.

bingo! that really sums it all up. the MBP's are so fucking sexy but
the damn towers are so practical.
i would suggest you wait until june/sept when the rumored (rumoured
for the brits)) new, redesigned MPB's come out. this current update
was supposedly pushed by intel to clear out some chips to make way for
the new processors. i would have waited until then but, you know...

--
Ron

In the past this information has been suppressed, but now it can be told.
Every man, woman, and mutant on this planet shall know the truth about
de-evolution.

http://www.myspace.com/beepmusic
ITMFA