Virtualisation

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 27 21:59:26 CET 2008

Peter Korsten wrote:
> The laptop has a Core Duo (Centrino) processor, so it's the 32-bit
> version, not the 64-bit Core 2 Duo.

I pondered (again) recently using virtual OS images, but just ended up
installing Linux on top of XP, with Grub now listing XP at the top.
I went through a few flavours of Linux and settled on Linux Mint for the
mo, because it works without hassle on this machine. It will multiboot
Vista too, if that's yo thang..

It should be possible to add other OS's to the boot, but for now that'll
do. I don't use Linux for much other than some wifi pottering and just
sos I cans.