Going to London in June

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 27 19:31:19 CET 2008

Tom Davies schreef:

> You know, in terms of mass market lager, Heineken is pretty much my
> favoured option. Take that in the context of "mass market lager" though.
> I think it's got a lot more going for it than the main competitors it
> has in its field, at least in the UK.

Hmm, come to think of it, they served Foster's in that London bar near
our hotel.

Heineken is not that bad, but I like to exaggerate that I don't really
like it. There are smaller breweries that have a more authentic product.
So in Malta, I drink ?isk. But a lot of the smaller breweries get bought
by Heineken, like happened with 'Brand' in the south of Limburg. There
are very few independent brewers left in the Netherlands.

- Peter