Romain song for Rpm + advice for sound card on macbook

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Feb 27 00:32:37 CET 2008

The "Fractales12_bilderberg_group_without master.mp3"

is by all means without master ...

ok?

real title is : bilderberg group create your illusion.

Thank you for everything Martin!
PS: sorry for the delay...

Romain Gros