deliberate pumping (was: Romain song for Rpm + advice for sound card on macbook)

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Feb 26 01:05:57 CET 2008

On Feb 26, 2008, at 12:41 AM, Gert van Santen wrote:

> I think the compressor pumping is rather
> "hip", a bit like certain Daft Punk and
> Madonna songs. OK, it;'s a bit too much,
> probably...

can you name some tunes? Daft Punk for instance?
altough an utterly genre I'm often running into "artistic
indecisivness" when it comes to such things.
I'm not talking about mastering, but mixing style.

  Thanks, Michael.